One word – with many dimensions.
Art-Invest Real Estate stands for long-term value creation in the field of future-oriented real estate. At the same time, in addition to economic success, we want to live up to our responsibility towards our employees and business partners, society as a whole and, of course, the environment. For this purpose we have developed a 4-pillar model of sustainability, which forms the basis of our daily activities.
In the development and management of our products and services, we aim for sustainable growth and long-term economic success. As an owner-managed company, we act as a fair, transparent and responsible partner.
- We create attractive, modern and efficient real estate for our stakeholders according to the latest standards.
- We take the interests of our investors into account when managing the capital entrusted to us.
- We attach great importance to acting in compliance within the framework of effective corporate governance.
We take responsibility in our thoughts and actions with the aim of reducing and compensating for the negative effects of our business activities on the environment.
- With our project developments we make an active contribution to improving the ecological and CO2 balance of our portfolio.
- Within the framework of active asset management, we improve the efficiency of our portfolio properties.
- We promote digital technologies and innovative business models to conserve resources and increase the value of our properties.
We are aware of our responsibility to society and take its needs and demands into account as an important component of our actions.
- We want to play a positive role in shaping urban quarters and create lively places for living, working, culture and leisure with our properties.
- We promote the social commitment of our employees and actively support charitable causes.
- We are involved at local and national level in setting and developing trends and standards through our work in associations, committees and interest groups.